|Lingue:||Italiano, inglese, Spagnolo|
Soggetto e Sceneggiatura Lungometraggio in lavorazione "La Svolta" 2016
• Screenwriter: wrote 1 feature length script (currently with representation; Original Artists Agency).
• Writer: wrote the novel “L’Inganno di Babilonia”, currently published on Amazon (winner of Gruppo Albatros-‐Il Filo 2012 competition)
• Writer: Wrote and produced a promotional video for Ferrari Los Angeles (Official letter from this company that certifies my importance in the video’s concept, writing/development)
• Writer: Wrote informative books, website and social media for Tepozan Tequila, Los Angeles,CA (Letter from this company that certifies my writing abilities).
Ferrari Los Angeles - Producer, Los Angeles, CA – September 2014 – October 2014
• Freelance Producer & Writer: entirely developed, wrote and produced the video for 'Ferrari Los Angeles 2014 1st Rally’. Worked from Development to Post Production. (Official letter from this company that certifies my importance in the video’s concept, writing/development)
PurpleOne Productions - Producer, Los Angeles, CA – December 2013 – September 2014
• Promotions: promoted the company, identified potential clients to pitch the company
• Writer: wrote (2) two scripts currently in Pre-‐Production: 2 Commercials.
• Marketing: planned company’s Marketing Strategy and Social Media Marketing
Constantin Film/Impact Pictures - Development Internship, Los Angeles, CA – September – December 2013
• Writer: wrote script coverage and Development notes; performed research.
• Assistant: worked for Producers Jeremy Bolt and Margo Klewans. Witnessed the Development, Marketing, Production and Post Production phase of movies such as RESIDENT EVIL and POMPEII; performed general administrative duties.
Smart Entertainment - Development Internship, Los Angeles, CA – January 2013 – July 2013
• Writer: wrote Script coverage and Development notes.
• Assistant: worked for Producers John Jacobs and Zac Unterman. Performed general administrative duties.
Tramp srl - Promoter, Rome, Italy – August 2008 – August 2012
• Promoter: promoted events organized by Tramp srl; Worked in developing marketing campaigns.
• Writer: Co-‐wrote marketing campaigns (Official letter from this company that certifies my importance in my writing job)
• Social Media Marketing: worked as a Social Media Marketing Manager on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
Il Futurista – Blogger, Rome, Italy – January 2010 – September 2010
• Writer: had a blog named “1984”. Wrote articles about economics, politics and Social Media
• University of Rome Tor Vergata – Rome, Italy – 2008-‐2012 – B.S. in Economics and Management
• UCLA -‐ University of California, Los Angeles– Los Angeles, CA – 2012-‐2013 – Certificate Program in Business and Management of Entertainment
• New York University – New York, NY – 2011 – Certificate Program in English and English Business
• Languages: fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken), proficient in Spanish
• Computers: proficient in both PC and Mac operating systems, MSOffice, Final Draft, Apple products, and social networking platforms.